Recently, I read Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I read the first book in about 12 hours, told my mom I absolutely NEED the rest of the series, and the moment she got the remaining four books, I read all of them in the course of three days. Seriously, I read Sea of Monsters in four hours. THEY'RE THAT GOOD. And that short. Why is YA short? Woe. Man, this series is awesome. It's the kind of stuff I've been digging since I was a teeny elementary school-sized mythology geek. You should all read it.
So I ended up doing this meme. [link]
1) Technically, I don't have what it takes to be a PJ demigod at all. I don't have ADHD and I'm the exact opposite of dyslexic (for one thing, I don't need a dictionary to spell dyslexic properly). Also I look a lot like my mom and my dad, while incredibly booksmart, probably isn't the kind of person Athena digs. But hey it's fiction and we're playing around here. I'm still a blonde smartypants.
I'm serious about the Annabeth thing. I kept imagining Percy and Grover walking around with a healthier, grey-eyed version of teeny me who's more self-confident than I ever hope to be. Not that I'd want to be like Annabeth. Math's boring! And I don't wanna be dyslexic.
2) I have that mechanical pencil. If it could turn into a wicked dory like that, I'd love it even more than I already do.
3) Make love, not war. Or more like, run away, not war.
4) I loved Grover from the first second. He's just so... GROOOOOOVEEEEER!!!
Seriously he's everything I love in a character. A little hairier than the usual, but hey. Nico, I figured I'd like him from people's description of him, but I didn't imagine I'd love him as much as I do. He's such a WOOBIE. Omg woobie. And he's so very KID, even when he's using his powers and rawring at people. 'Dorable Nico-Ni. Also he's a minigeek and I love minigeeks. And then Tyson. Who is EEEEEE. He reminds me of my favorite kid in the whole world, they just act so alike. Of course, my favorite kid is cleaner and shorter and has two eyes, but... seriously.
5) I am. Everyone knows that.
6) Lol, I don't really hate anyone. I suppose Kronos would be my answer because he made Luke's life more miserable than it already was. I feel bad for Luke. Misguided fool. Classic case of "daddy is a god and mommy is crazy".
7) Athena does not approve of my choice of movies.
9) PEOPLE, READ THIS SERIES. NOW. AND THEN DO THIS MEME.